ND Pharma ensures an integrated Quality Management system based on a Quality Policy, an organizational structure and operational processes designed to deliver the highest professional and quality standards of service. At the same time, the continuous improvement processes and procedures within ND Pharma offered by the evaluation system allows us to optimize the distribution activity, an aspect that defines us in the business relations with our suppliers and customers.
1. Providing the necessary logistics support:
– the distribution of medicines is made only to authorized customers
– the development of the whole distribution process (reception, storage, order processing and delivery) complies with GDP (Good Distribution Practice)
– the employee competency development, both through on-the-job training and through continuous training of all staff involved in the distribution process.
2. Product Quality Assurance:
– purchasing only from authorized manufacturers and distributors
– constantly checking the products’ traceability and ensuring the optimal storage and transport conditions
– supervising the market withdrawal of non-compliant medicines
– making and implementing decisions regarding corrective or preventive measures in case of detecting irregularities.
3. Pharmacovigilance System Compliance:
– compliance with the implemented system regarding the notifications to the manufacturer concerning the adverse reactions received from customers or with the help of the sales team.